Saturday, 1 April 2017

A Sleeve Board


A little while ago I was bewailing the fact that I didn't have a sleeve board, so my husband rummaged around in his shed for offcuts and made me this wonderful creation that clamps onto the ironing board.


I made it a cover using a piece cut from a worn out ironing board cover.  It is pulled taut with cord and held in place with drawing pins.


The finished effect is very entertaining, with a big splodgy strawberry and shades of green and pink that just happen to match the iron.

Next week I am hoping to try it out by ironing some sleeve seams.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...