Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Finished Scrappy Cot Top


This is something of a record for me - I only started this on Monday.  Here it is hanging from a clothes rack in the kitchen.  The daylight is not up to much today, so the colours on this picture aren't particularly accurate.



The colours are more accurate on this close up.

Making the quilt sandwich will have to wait.  It is lunchtime, and I need a sandwich more than the quilt does.

Linking up today (Thursday) to Lee's blog Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Missy. They chose themselves really. I hate throwing bits and pieces away, and I have finally got round to putting them together.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, love the colours of fabrics you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh no, the colours must be further off than I thought - it's not really purple in real life, more dark maroony red.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful fabrics . Such a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Muv...returning the visit...and so glad I did as I love your scrappy quilt as well!!! I did giggle at the thought of ya staging pictures in your kitchen...the things we do for a pic huh! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...