Thursday 10 January 2013

Doll Quilters Monthly


There's a new project on the go.  I have joined Doll Quilters Monthly, a blog based swap started by Barbara, who I swapped with some time ago.  I'm thrilled to be the first member in England.  Anyone else in Britain fancy joining too?  I don't want to be the only one for too long.

My first partner is Karen in Canada.  The theme for January's quilt is snow.  Karen has some fantastic pictures of snow on her blog, Bungalow Bay Quilts.  It's a good job the theme is optional. The only snow we have had here has been in liquid form, non-stop for months, turning the roads into rivers and the fields into mudbaths.  Karen will have to sit back and wait for a total surprise. 

It is going to be interesting.  Karen makes fabulous quilts, so I am looking forward to seeing what she sends me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...